Medicare Supplement Plan B
Not to be confused with Part B, Medicare supplement Plan B is one of the ten Medicare supplement plans or Medigap policies available to help cover the 20% coinsurance or gap not covered by Original Medicare. Similar to Plan A, Medicare supplement Plan B covers your Part A and Part B coinsurance, but also covers the Part A deductible giving you more robust coverage against inpatient hospital stays.
As you can see in the graphic above, Medicare supplement Plan B will provide you with total coverage for the following expenses:
- Medicare Part A coinsurance for inpatient hospital stays including an additional 365 days after your Medicare benefits are exhausted.
- Medicare Part B coinsurance for doctors and outpatient medical services.
- Medicare Part A copayment for hospice service.
- The first three pints of blood needed for any medical procedure.
- Medicare Part A deductible.
For additional information or any questions you may have on Medicare supplement Plan B, contact one of our licensed agents at 855-GO-AVILA or simply click the button below.