Medicare Advantage, or Medicare Part C, is an alternative to Original Medicare that provides all your hospital (Part A) and medical insurance (Part B) benefits.
The most common types of advantage plans are:
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization)
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization)
- PFFS (Private-Fee-For-Service)
- SNPs (Special Needs Plans)
- MSA (Medicare Medical Savings Account)
- Medicare Advantage for Veterans
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
We are not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.